You may not use, copy, display, sell, license, de-compile, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, create derivative works or otherwise exploit Content from the Site to online bulletin boards, message boards, newsgroups, chat rooms, or in other any manner, without our prior written permission. Modification of the Content or use of the Content for any purpose other than your own personal, noncommercial use is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and can subject you to legal liability.
In addition, in connection with your use of the Site and its services (including by sending private messages to other subscribers), you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site;
- Use the Site for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by the Newsletter Service, without our prior written consent;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Site without our prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to download, retrieve, index, “data mine”, “scrape”, “harvest” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents;
- Harvest or collect information about visitors to the Site without their express consent;
- Send unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, spam, chain letters, etc to other users of the Site;
- Transmit any Content which contains software viruses, or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
You also agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Site and the content made available therein.
In order to access some of the services of the Site, you will have to create an account. By creating this account you agree to the following;
- You may only maintain a single account;
- You may never share your account user name or password or knowingly provide or authorize access to your account;
- You may never use another user’s account without permission;
- When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information;
- You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure;
- You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account;
You will be liable for any use made of your account or password and the losses of the Newsletter Service or others due to such unauthorized use. We will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
The Newsletter Service and its administrators have the right to terminate your access to the Site, in their sole discretion.